14 Dec CELIA’S FANTASY CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST
This year, each of the Ladylanders have compiled their own fantasy wish lists, full of lovely lovely things that we adore, but will probably never actually lay our hands on or have a chance to enjoy. But we can dream, right?
“It probably takes the fantasy Christmas list a little far, but if I could get a rambling country home with a roaring fire to fill with these beautiful things, would it be too much to ask? Then if I was to venture outside I’d have the perfect coat and boots, and I’d grab the Labradoodle for a stroll through the great outdoors…”
IF SHE LIVED IN A RAMBLING, SCANDI-STYLED COUNTRY HOUSE
1. & Tradition ‘Mass Light’ pendant lamp in marble at Scandinavian Design Center, £129
2. Kristjana S Williams ‘Skagfjord’ 2-Seater Chesterfield sofa in lear white, £5,700
4. Heather Day ‘Rain In Your Hands’ painting at Tappan Collective, approx £320
5. Black Labradoodle, POA!
6. Alfonso ‘Flower me Happy’ vase at Liberty, £49.95
7. Woolrich, ‘W’s Boulder’ parka, £559
8. Bethan Gray ‘Alice’ cheese board and dome, £425