06 Dec MARGHERITA’S FANTASY CHRISTMAS GIFT LIST
Have you noticed that as you get older and accumulate more responsibilities you never get time to enjoy a slow, relaxing Christmas, you run around all the time and your wish list gets ever more mundane? This year, each of the Ladylanders have compiled their own fantasy wish lists, full of lovely lovely things that we adore, but will probably never actually lay our hands on or have a chance to enjoy. But we can dream, right?
Instead of things for the house, or jumpers for myself, this year I’d just really like some time. I’d like to get it by the hour or the day. Forget about cooking for 8, making sure Grandma is well, or cleaning the cat litter every day! I’d like time to listen to music and read while it’s snowing outside. I’d like the snow especially.
IF SHE COULD NESTLE UP TO READ IN FRONT OF A FIREPLACE, HOT MUG IN HAND, WHENEVER SHE WANTED
1. Nanna & Jørgen Ditzel 1942 Hanging Egg Chair, rattan £1,260
2. Design as Art, Bruno Munari, Penguin Modern Classics £9.99
3. Boeame Teal Bandana Cushion, Coral £65
4. Ettore Sottsass, Phaidon £100.00
5. The Odyssey, Homer, Penguin Classics £14.99
6. Zara striped maxi scarf £25.99
7. The Köln Concert (2LP), Keith Jarrett, 1975 £27.32
8. Jieldé Loft Floor lamp 2 arms £569.00